This report based on an event facilitated by the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health and the NHS Confederation, highlights the key challenges facing children and young people's health services and proposes solutions. This report outlines the key priorities for child health as the NHS and local government reforms are implemented.
Children and Young people's health- where next?
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb2738-rcpch/rcpch/011/003/295
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2738 RCPCH/011/003/295
- Dates of Creation2011
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 item