This report presents the results of surveys of current compliance with the requirements of the Working Time Directive for both specialties in England, identifies the measures used by units which have already achieved compliance, suggests a methodology by which potential solutions may be evaluated and provides guidance for those developing services.
Children's and Maternity Services in 2009: Working Time Solutions.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2738 RCPCH/011/003/278
- Dates of Creation200807
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 items