This executive summary provides a summary of the guidance on the differential diagnosis of hypernatraemia in children. It also refers to deliberate salt poisoning.
The Differential Diagnosis of Hypernatraemia in Children, with Particular Reference to Salt Poisoning. Executive Summary.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2738 RCPCH/011/003/288
- Dates of Creation200909
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 items