Comprises of agenda papers for meetings of the Building Materials Bureau Sub Committee, 14 November 1929 - 20 November 1930.
Building Materials Bureau Sub Committee, 1929-30
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1968-aa/aa/01/01/19
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1968 AA/01/01/19
- Former ReferenceGB 1968 C301
- Dates of Creation1929-1930
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Building Materials Bureau was established in 1929 as a collection of samples of building materials and was open to AA members and students. The driving force behind the Bureau was the AA Secretary, F.R. Yerbury. In 1931 Yerbury was also instrumental in setting up, on a larger scale, the Building Centre, London, which he accepted the managership of in 1932.
Agendas are arranged chronologically within volume