Comprises of minutes of the meetings of the Study Groups Committee, 10 December 1958 - 11 March 1959.
Study Groups Committee, 1958-59
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1968-aa/aa/01/01/25
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1968 AA/01/01/25
- Former ReferenceGB 1968 2006:S15a
- Dates of Creation1958-1959
- Physical Description9 pages
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Study Groups Committee was established by the AA Council in 1958 to promote and facilitate architectural study, encouraging the participation of members and students alike. Reporting directly to Council, the immediate function of the committee was to select appropriate subjects and set up Technical Sub-Committees to study them. Technical Sub-Committees included the 'Sub Committee on Management and Cost Control' and the 'Professional Code of Practice (Overseas Work)'.
Minutes are arranged chronologically within volume