Comprises of the minutes of AA General Meetings, 3 October 1851 - 5 March 1858. Inserted within the minutes of the General Meeting of 2 October 1857 is a session list detailing the programme of speakers and subjects for the AA's Design Class for 1857/8.
Minutes of AA General Meetings, 1851-58
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1968-aa/aa/01/01/01/01/01
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1968 AA/01/01/01/01/01
- Former ReferenceGB 1968 C201
- Dates of Creation1851-1858
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Minutes of AA General Meetings are handwritten in black ink and interspersed chronologically, from the front of the volume, with the minutes of the AA Committee, 1851-58, which are handwritten in red ink.