- MS 366/12;BJ Letter to Reginald Koettlitz, 1 October 1901 [In Papers of the British National Antarctic Expedition, 1901-1904, volume 2 item 1] autograph
- MS 100/83/1-11;D Letters (11) to Hugh Robert Mill, 1893-1905 [Mainly affairs of the British National Antarctic Expedition, 1901-1904] holograph
- MS 366/15;BJ Letter to Robert Falcon Scott, 8 November 1901 [In Papers of the British National Antarctic Expedition, 1901-1904, volume 5, item 68] autograph
- MS 1537/2/21/22;D letter to Ernest Henry Shackleton, 15 September 1910 [Refers to parts of first edition of Heart of the Antarctic]
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 15 George Murray/Correspondence
- Dates of Creation1893-1910
- Name of Creator
- Physical DescriptionCirca 14 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The correspondence relates primarily to the early stages of the British National Antarctic Expedition, 1901-1904 (leader Robert Falcon Scott).
The correspondence is arranged alphabetically by recipient.