This photograph was taken in the gardens of Heslington Hall and possibly shows the Heslington School Feast. Pictures HOR/4/1/7 and HOR/4/1/8 show the same occasion. The phototgraph shows the Hall's domestic staff, including James and Mary Hornby at the left-hand end of the front bench.
Men and women seated at long tables
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 193 JHOR/4/1/9
- Dates of CreationLate 19th century
- Physical Description8x11cm photograph.
Scope and Content