Concerns a claim for money by the Jew Manul against three Jews of Smyrna. The qadi is ordered to see that they present themselves at a camp so that the case may be heard in the Divan before the Grand Vizier and the Kazaskers and no injustice be done.
Firman issued in the name of Sultan Mehmed IV from the Ottoman camp at Bursa in the ten day period 11th - 10th Dhu'l-Qa'da 1069 (31 July - 9 August 1659) and addressed to the qadi of Izmir (Smyrna)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MS 380367
- Dates of Creation31 Jul - 9 Aug 1659
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialOttoman Turkish (1500-1928)
- Physical Description1f.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Presented by the National Library of Ireland via the British Records Association