This is a reference collection that has been collected together by the Centre for Marian Studies to further its purpose of promoting the study of all matters relating to the Virgin Mary.
It consists of a collection of published books covering the following subjects:
- Biblical and apocryphal texts
- Early church and the middle ages
- Systematic Mariology
- Social scientific studies
- Mary in poetry and fiction and Marian art
- Shrines, black Madonnas and devotional works
- Miracle collections and apparitions
- Mary in different Christian churches and ecumenical dialogue
In addiction it contains a small collection of pictures and postcards, videos and DVDs; a small collection of devotional objects; and a small collection of rare books.