Garvin Papers. Various pamphlets and reports; 1893-1944.
1. Harold Spender, The Story of the Home Rule Session. Reprinted, with additions and alterations, from 'The Westminster Gazette'. With 300 portraits of politicians by F. C. Gould (London, 1893).
2. The Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments and Constructions of England. Second Interim Report. The Ancient monuments of South Buckinghamshire (His Majesty's Stationary Office, 1912). Includes mention of Gregories, Beaconsfield, home of James Louis Garvin (p. 14).
3. Fourth Supplement to The London Gazette (His Majesty's Stationary Office, 1916).
4. Idealism in International Politics. A handwritten note identifies this as 'Birkenhead's Lord Rector's address 1923'. [Frederick Edwin Smith, Earl of Birkenhead 1922, Rector of the University of Glasgow, 1922-1925].
5. Congressional Record. Sixty-Ninth Congress, First Session. (United States Government Printing Office, 1926).
6. Wherefores of Borah (Whaley-Eaton Service, Inc., 1926).
7. Oxford Pamphlets on World Affairs No. 67. David Thomson, French Foreign Policy (Oxford University Press, 1944).
8. Oxford Pamphlets on World Affairs No. 68. Vincent Harlow, The British Colonies (Oxford University Press, 1944).
9. World Peace and Anglo-American Example; n.d.