The original is a box, with two inscriptions, which are in juarian style. Described, with transliteration of the texts, in VOHD 29, 1971, no.12, p.20. (= NS 23167)
'A love song'. Romanized transliteration, 1f., typescript (= L.Or.8447/105, part).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DJA/2/27
- Dates of Creationlate 20th cent.
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader