1) The tale of Serguni. The Rejang text is in Roman transliteration, with inter-linear, word-by-word and literary translations in English.
Serguni duai besebeui-2
Serguni two with grandmother
Serguni lived alone with his grandmother
Sisi pekeran perpuan Serguni. Sudo o selseui.
Formerly thought wife Serguni. After that finished.
Returning to his country, he was Raja as before, thought
Serguni's wife. This is the end.
This is a tale of the Orphan Boy type, who makes good and becomes king. (See Rejang 72). 52ff., typescript, Rejang and English.
Appended to the text is a series of notes, 18ff., typescript and manuscript, containing the following:
2) Man Aher: Serguni: content analysis and mode of narration. 3ff., typescript and manuscript.
3) M.A. Jaspan: The content analysis of a Redjang tale. 4ff., manuscript, in pencil; followed by some odd notes.
4) The raconteur's diction, ff.1-4; the dramatic structure, ff.5-7. 7ff., typescript.
5) Stylistics in narration and expression, 2ff., typescript.