The original is a bamboo cylinder incised in the rencong script in South Sumatran Malay (L.Or.6903). The text is confused, apparently beginning in line 10.
'Rejung': pantuns. Romanized transliteration by P. Voorhoeve, September 1969, 3ff., typescript, including an English introduction (= L.Or.8447/28).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DJA/2/135
- Dates of CreationSep 1969
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader