Memorandum of agreement between Dorothy Gladys [Dodie] Smith (whose pseudonym is C.L. Anthony) and Basil Dean, of the one part, and Associated British Film Distributors Ltd, of the other, respecting the grant by the former to the latter of the sole licence to make a moving picture film based on Autumn Crocus, with proviso respecting television, the film to be produced under the direction of Basil Dean and the part of Steiner to be played by Ivor Novello. Copy, unsigned, marked "File Copy for Mr Dean".
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 DEA/2/5/119
- Dates of CreationFeb 1933
- Physical Description1 item.