Letter from Basil Dean to Donald Neville-Willing of New York constituting an agreement whereby the former engages to employ the latter as his personal representative in the United States and Canada in all branches of the entertainment industry for three years, renewable at the former's option for a further three years. 30 November 1949. With a copy.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 DEA/2/15/13
- Dates of Creation30 Nov 1949
- Physical Description1 item.