This series comprises printed programmes for productions with which Basil Dean was associated, including productions by ReandeaN and Dee Cee Tours, as well as film programmes and other general theatre programmes not particularly connected with Basil Dean. Naturally many contain a great deal of information about particular productions, and some are interesting typographically.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 DEA/10
- Dates of Creation1906-1971
- Physical Description10 subseries, 691 items.
Scope and Content
This series is divided into ten subseries:
- DEA/10/1, Basil Dean's Early Years in the Theatre, 5 items, 1906-1911.
- DEA/10/2, Miss Darragh's Company, Liverpool, 10 items, 1911.
- DEA/10/3, The Liverpool Repertory Theatre, 85 items, 1911-1913.
- DEA/10/4, The ReandeaN Company, 49 items, 1919-1927.
- DEA/10/5, Dee Cee Tours, 23 items, 1922-1927.
- DEA/10/6, Productions by Basil Dean, 119 items, 1913-1961.
- DEA/10/7, General Programmes, 348 items, 1906-1968.
- DEA/10/8, Commemorative Programmes, 23 items, 1923-1971.
- DEA/10/9, Film Programmes, 10 items, 1928-1959.
- DEA/10/10, Visits to Germany and Austria, 19 items, 1911-1912.
Other Finding Aids
A card index of the contents of this series may be consulted in the Library.