Memorandum of agreement between Geoffrey Kerr and Basil Dean Productions Ltd respecting the grant by the former to the latter of the sole professional stage performing rights in his play The Man in the Street throughout the British Empire (except Canada), with an option subsequently to produce it in the United States and Canada and an interest in the Talking Film Rights.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 DEA/2/42/1
- Dates of Creation9 Jun 1947
- Physical Description1 item.