Agreement between Joseph P. Bickerton, jnr., of New York and Basil Dean of London, of the first part, and Abraham L. Erlanger and Charles B. Dillingham of New York, of the second part, whereby the former assign to the latter a fifty per cent interest in the agreement of 10 December 1924 (DEA/2/70/1 above), the latter undertaking to accept all the obligations therein, the play The Vortex to be produced by Basil Dean in the city of New York. Attached are copies of the 1924 agreement and of two letters respecting Noel Coward's engagement to play the leading part (December 1924).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 DEA/2/70/2
- Dates of Creation19 Mar 1935
- Physical Description1 item.