Memorandum of agreement between Dodie Smith and Basil Dean Inc. respecting a grant by the former to the latter of the sole professional stage performing rights in her play Touch Wood in the United States of America and Canada (excluding the Maritime Provinces), the play to appear under her stage name C.L. Anthony and the London Play Company being appointed the sole agent in respect of film and television rights. With a copy.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 DEA/2/69/22
- Dates of Creation18 Jan 1934
- Physical Description1 item.