For 10s.6d., being a quarters' rent from a tenement in par. St. Mary Athull.
Receipt: Ralph Langley, monk and chamberlain of the monastery of St. Peter, Westminster to the master of the college of Holy Trinity, Pontefract.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDCA2/42/1
- Dates of Creation30 Aug 1485
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader