1ac. in Hunton (i.e. 3r. in Eskilberg; and all his part near the meadow of Barnhou and near Spanholm, which is counted as 1r.): Witn. Master Roger then deputy archdeacon, John de Watlous then deacon, Geoffrey de Welle, William parson of Hornebi, Gilbert de Hunton, Adam de Ergthorn. Endorsed 84 and 249.
Gift: Alan son of Alan de Ergthorn to the priory (St. Mary and St. Andrew).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDCA2/29/20
- Dates of Creationlate 12th cent.
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader