Death of Canon Thompson; plantations (St. Croix?); land at Vauxhall Bridge Rd. and Albert Gate; Lord Beaumont leaves Liberal Party for Tories; is awarded Baden Cross of Remembrance; formation of a society for centralising Catholic capital; R.C. church at Aiskew; various charitable donations.
Letters to 9th Lord Beaumont from his mother; J. Campbell, London; Lord Salisbury; Bernsdorf(?); T.J. Capel; P.H. Howard, Shipston on Stour; and others.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDCA2/52/8
- Dates of Creation1872-1889
- Physical Description26 items
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader