Messuage, cottage, garden, orchard, 10ac. land, 10ac. meadow, 50ac. pasture and free fishing.
Exemplification of a Final Concord for £100: Phillipp Twisleton plaintiff and Peter Baxter and wife Mary, John Wilson and wife Ellinor and Sarah Hembrough deforceants.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDCA/6/88
- Dates of Creation15 Apr 1657
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader