Bound in Lease for 21 years : at £38 rent : for £100 : Richard Stapilton, as DDCA2/48/1, and his brother Myles to Antony Mittcalfe of Firby gent.: Bedall High Wood: Covenant by Anthony Mittcalfe to erect a barn. Witn. Ralph Erington, Thomas Stevenson, John Sotheby, 1659.
Household account book of Sir Miles Stapleton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDCA2/48/2
- Dates of Creation1661-1664
- Physical Description1 vol
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader