Messuages and lands called the Long Leased Lands in Aiskew and Bedale: For life of Dame Elizabeth Stapylton, widow of Sir Miles. Not executed.
Lease at peppercorn rent: Nicholas Stapylton of Carleton esq. (nephew, heir and exor. of Sir Miles Stapylton) to Henry,Viscount Downe.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDCA2/47/13
- Dates of Creation14 Feb 1709
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader