26 layouts for the book, featuring original illustrations and printed text on cartridge paper surface-mounted on card. The layouts were all originally pasted up as double-page spreads, but several of the spreads have been cut in half. Consecutive pages are not always positioned facing each other on the spreads. The contents of this file do not constitute a complete suite of illustrations for the book, as the cover illustration and pages 4, 12, 30, 31, 32 and 33 are all missing having probably been sold at exhibition.
'The Pied Piper of Hamelin'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1840 HJ/01/12
- Dates of Creationnd [c 1962]
- Physical Description26 items