Black & white pen and ink illustration, on cartridge paper surface-mounted on board, for M.E. Atkinson's book. The illustration is mounted for display and is of a pair of spectacles lying next to a tuft of grass. The drawing is signed in pencil 'Harold Jones', and the board has been annotated in pencil 'this one'. On the reverse of the board are the numbers '63' and '68' in pencil, a pencil label of 'Compass Points North', and the number 'B 2091' ink-stamped. The number '50' has been written in pencil on the reverse of the top layer of the mount board.
'The Compass Points North'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1840 HJ/01/03
- Dates of Creationnd [c 1938]
- Physical Description1 item