To John Cayley, Secretary of the Commission on Public Records in Spa Fields, London, reporting the completion of Clarke's essay and plan re the nature, number, and location of government records, as the first step towards the preparation of a supplement to Rymer's Feodora.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLP/25/2/19
- Former ReferenceGB 135 PLP/25/2/19
- Dates of Creation16 Mar 1808