From Dublin, to Catherine Whitacre in Liverpool informing her of his safe arrival in Ireland on what will probably be his last visit now that most of his family and friends are dead. He is accompanied by John. He is suffering quite badly from the coup and from rheumatism.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLP/25/3/14
- Former ReferenceGB 135 PLP/25/3/14
- Dates of Creation23 Jun 1812