Papers of the Dashwood family, including papers of John, 7th Earl of Westmorland and the Sandys family of Ombersley, Worcs.
Papers of the Dashwood Family of West Wycombe, Bucks.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. D. D. Dashwood c. 1-31
- Dates of Creation1626-1904
- Language of MaterialEnglish, Italian, French, and Latin.
- Physical Description31 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Dashwood family, of West Wycombe, Bucks. (1300 - 1927).
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
Deposited in 1950, 1952 and succeeding years.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full catalogue is available in the Library.