MS.Add.7926 (1 box)
1. Envelope of lecture notes on the 2nd Epistle to the Corinthians, c. 1899-1900, including a letter from Chr. C. Fenn, 22 Oct. 1899.
2-7. 'Divine Oracles', notebooks on religious topics.
8. Pamphlet of inaugural lecture, 13 Oct. 1899.
9. 'The End of These Things: an exposition of Isaiah XXIV-XXVII', 1 volume.
10. 'A summary view of the Book of Isaiah' and 'New Testament references to the Book of Isaiah', 1 volume.
11. Notes on the prophecies of Josaiah's reign and notes on the prophecies of Jehoiakims's reign, 1 volume.
12-14. 'A Combined view of the Books of Jeremiah and Ezekial, Prophets of the decline and fall of the Kingdom of Judah', 3 volumes.
15. MS book of 'Sermons on the Phillippians', 1870, 1 volume.
1. MS, the 'Dorchester Poems'.
2-8. Diaries, 1878-1884, with packets containing letters, accounts, notices, newpaper cuttings, pamphlets, poems, pressed flowers, reports, sermons, sketches, tracts, notes, and other material found in the diaries.
9. Letter about 'Christus Consulator' and copies of criticisms from Dutch newspapers.
1-7. Diaries: 1887, July 1806 - Dec. 1899, 1900-1903, 1904-1907, 1908-1911, 1912-1915, and Jan. - Apr. 1920. There are also packets containing letters and telegrams, as well as invitations, notices, poems, press cuttings, pressed flowers, programmes, tickets, tracts, notes, and other material found in the diaries.
8. Book of enquiries about entrance into Ridley Hall.
9. Ridley Hall Lecture List, 1898.
10. Three letters relating to the diaries, from Charles Moule, 1939-1940.