19th century recipe book and loose papers containing recipies in various hands.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 103 MS ADD 201
- Dates of Creation-
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 vol plus loose papers
Scope and Content
The papers are available subject to the usual conditions of access to Archives and Manuscripts material, after the completion of a Reader's Undertaking.
Purchased from Sotherby's in 1970 via John Carter. See also MS ADD 200, a collection of papers relating to the estates of Laurence and AE Housman purchased at the same time.
Other Finding Aids
Collection level description