The folder principally contains material relating to the Women's Liberation Workshop.
Women's Liberation Workshop:
1) Three copies of 'An Introduction to the Women's Liberation Workshop', all dated 1971-1972, but slightly different
2) The Women's Liberation Workshop Newsletter: one unnumbered issue, dated 'Week 9-15 November'; issues 1-4, 6, 8, 11, 14, 16, 17, 21, 24, 31, 33, 36, 39, 41, 47, 48, 64, 66-69, 81, 82, 86, 92, 109, 113, 110, 115, 117, 119, 120, 123, 131. [These were transferred to the Periodicals Collection in 2007.]
3) An open letter from 'The Arsenal Group', claiming that the contents of the Newsletter recently have been unrepresentative of the women's movement, and that it is 'no longer helping the Movement'. The letter is not dated, but says 'we've been a workshop group for three and a half years'.
4) Three Women's Liberation Workshop Literature Lists, with prices.
5) Report of the Ad Hoc Committee Meeting on 21 Feb (no year).6. Single sheet flyer describing the aims and organisation of the Women's Liberation Workshop, and how to become a member
7) Workshop notices
8) A brief history of the Women's Liberation Workshop 1971 [2pp]
9) Explanatory booklet entitled 'Women's Liberation: a Beginning', published by the Hackney, Arsenal and Highbury groups of the Women's Liberation Workshop (10 pp)
Other documents in the folder include an announcement of the first meeting of the LSE Women's Liberation Group, the text of a letter from Lilian Mohin to 'Time Out', protesting at an article published by them on pornography, minutes of the Office Collective Meeting, 6 Jun 1971.