DVD copy of film produced by Robert Bickers and Jeremy Routledge, University of Bristol. 31 minutes. The film is the outcome of activity sponsored by the British Inter-University China Centre, a collaborative venture between the Universities of Bristol, Manchester and Oxford.
'Sir Robert Hart: For China and the World'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-ms381249
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MS 381249
- Dates of Creation
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Sir Robert Hart was the Inspector General of China's Imperial Maritime Customs from 1863 to 1911.
Conditions Governing Access
Donated to SOAS Library by Professor Robert Bickers, University of Bristol, in July 2015.
Alternative Form Available
Commercial copy DVD.