1. Minute book, 1907-1928, including letters, programmes and society rules.
2. Account book, 1907-1931.
3. Scrapbook, 1907-1923, containing photographs, newscuttings (mainly reviews), letters, invitations to meetings, and society rules.
4. Scrapbook, 1923-1937, containing photographs, newscuttings (mainly reviews), programmes, papers on the 1937 tour of Scandinavia, and general typescripts on the society.
5. Correspondence, 1927-1931, relating largely to the 1931 performance of Webster's The white devil, and including invitations to the show. There are also newscuttings on the society and three loose programmes of its production of Hamlet at the ADC Theatre, Cambridge.
6. Business manager's book, 1930s.