One image is taken from a painting
Hartog, Sir Philip.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-soas/soas/spa/4/18
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 SOAS/SPA/4/18
- Former ReferenceGB 102 P44, SPA 18
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description6 prints
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
University of London Academic Registrar; secretary to Reay Committee (1908) and Cromer Committee, whose reports led to the establishment of SOAS.
Conditions Governing Access
Hartog: see Arnold and Shackle, 'SOAS Since the Sixties', pp. 21-22; Phillips, 'School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London 1917-1967', pp.12-14
Other Finding Aids
Alternative Form Available
Scanned: TIFF image available at 300dpi; Negs 449, 450
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Black and white prints
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright held by SOAS, University of London