This series consists of files on conferences, symposiums, workshops, seminars and other events organised by SOAS's Centre of African Studies (CAS), either on its own or in conjunction with other SOAS departments or outside bodies. The files typically include programmes, lists of participants and often copies of presented papers, although in some cases only the programme survives. The files were transferred in 2005 from the Centre's administrator. In most cases, routine administrative material relating to the booking of rooms and facilities, organisation of speakers etc has been destroyed.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-soas/soas/cen/01/01
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 SOAS/CEN/01/01
- Dates of Creation1971-2005
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description11 boxes (84 files, 1 volume)
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Other Finding Aids
Conditions Governing Use
Conference papers may be subject to restrictions on copying or on quotation, which will be indicated on the material.