General correspondence, reports and volumes of minutes, agendas and papers of SOAS's Academic Board from its inception. Includes minutes and papers of the predecessor to the Academic Board, the Academic Organisation Committee from its inception until its closure.
Academic Board Administration
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-soas/soas/com/02/01
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 SOAS/COM/02/01
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description76 volumes 9 files
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Papers of the Academic Board are generally subject to a 30 year closure period although there are some exceptions. Open minutes and papers after November 2003 are available on the SOAS website. Administrative papers over 30 years old are generally open for access although some restrictions apply. Please contact Special Collections for further advice on access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
For permission to publish, please contact Archives & Special Collections, SOAS Library in the first instance
Copyright held by SOAS, University of London