This envelope contains:
- Circular from Lord Rowallan, Chief Scout, to all scout leaders (1947);
- Letter from the South Wales Branch of the National Institute for the Blind, to the Scoutmaster thanking the Scout group for a contribution of money (1947);
- Scout card featuring a picture of Lord Baden Powell and the motto 'Do your Best Be Prepared For Service'. On the card has been written 'To W.G.C. from S/M with every good wish';
- 'Camp Gazettes', written by a scoutmaster in the style of a newspaper to hand out during a scout camp. Alfred Edwin Morris is mentioned in these (August 1946, August 1947);
- Circular published by The Boy Scouts Association and featuring an article by Baden Powell written to people encouraging them to volunteer and help at boy scout groups;
- Photograph of a scout troop (unidentified); and
- Girl Guides 'Union Jack Card' (shows the union jack flag and explains the different parts of the and the correct way to fly it).