Written by Morris whilst a student at St. John's College, Oxford. (The LXX is the symbol for the Septuagint, the oldest extant Greek translation of the Hebrew Bible made by Hellenistic Jews, possibly from Alexandria, in circa 250 B.C. The Septuagint is of importance because it is translated from texts which are now lost).
Essays written by Morris on the Septuagint (LXX)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1953 AEM/5/22
- Former ReferenceGB 1953 AEM 14/16
- Dates of Creation1922
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description1 exercise book