These essays are largely based on evidence drawn from the Gospels of the New Testament (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John). As well as including essays about the Synoptic Gospels (Matthew, Mark and Luke), there are also essays focussing particularly on the Fourth Gospel (Saint Johns Gospel) and essays focussing on specific events in the Gospels (e.g. the Virgin Birth and the Resurrection). Notes written by Morris whilst a student at St. John's College, Oxford.
Tutorial Essays on the New Testament Gospels
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1953 AEM/5/29
- Former ReferenceGB 1953 AEM 14/32
- Dates of Creation1922
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description1 exercise book