Included are letters written by Morris when he was stationed in France during World War I; letters written whilst a student at St. David's College, Lampeter and whilst a student at St. Johns College, Oxford; letters written whilst he was Bishop of Monmouth; and letters when he was Archbishop of Wales. Some of the letters are addressed to 'Billy'(Bill Gibbs), and are signed 'Skipper' (Alfred Edwin Morris).
Letters from Alfred Edwin Morris to Bill Gibbs
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1953 AEM/4/2
- Former ReferenceGB 1953 AEM 6/7
- Dates of Creation1917-1970
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description1 envelope