Cuttings regarding Abse's "Matrimonial Causes and Reconciliation Bill" which would allow 7 years separation to constitute grounds for divorce. Includes a letter regarding the Bill from the Archbishop of Canterbury to Alfred Edwin Morris and an accompanying statement commenting on Abse's Bill to be sent to the Press.
Folder marked Controversy on Mr Leo Abse's Bill on Matrimony and Divorce
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1953 AEM/2/19
- Former ReferenceGB 1953 AEM 2/26
- Dates of Creation1963-1968
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description1 folder
- Direct Link