Correspondence between Robert Murray nursery and seedsman of Hertford andFrederick Booth, concerning the planting of Mr. Booth's garden. Also a pricelist of stock and a list of trees planted at Moffats.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 97 COLL MISC 0689
- Dates of Creation1807-1808
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Frederick Booth lived at 'Moffats'(?), North Mymms, Hertfordshire.
Transferred from the BLPES pamphletcollection
Other Finding Aids
No further listrequired
Conditions Governing Use