Volume containing a record of the students at the Vic-Wells School of Ballet. Details include name of student, address, teaching desired, number of lessons, name of teacher, details of fees paid and details of employment in ballet. Among the students listed are many who became dancers for the Vic-Wells Ballet including Margot Fonteyn (listed as Peggy Hookham). Some loose papers are included – fee invoices and details of students who received scholarships.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1032 S/SWT/2/4/10/3
- Dates of Creation1931-1940
- Physical Description1 volume