Financial records relating to a tour of the Sadler’s Wells Opera Company including bills, details of income from ticket sales, records of expenditure, and salary lists. The items relate to tours in October to December 1940 including performances at Oldham Repertory Theatre, Ashton Hall (Lancaster), Ulverston, Kendal, Bury Technical College, Pavilion (Keswick), Hippodrome (Stockport), Hippodrome (Accrington), Victoria Theatre (Burnley) and Playhouse (Buxton). Other items include pages of signatures of performers, and agreements with theatres.
Opera tour of North West England financial records
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1032-s/swt/s/swt/2/5/3/2
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1032 S/SWT/2/5/3/2
- Dates of Creation1940-1941
- Physical Description3 folders