Correspondence relating to the building and to maintenance work at Sadler’s Wells. Includes letters relating to building alterations and extensions, equipment and fittings (such as the installation of loudspeaker call system, boiler testing, telegraph wire), acoustics in the building, correspondence with Lord Chamberlain’s Office (which licensed theatres) concerning the building. File contains correspondence received and sent by Sir Reginald Rowe, Bruce Worsley (Manager), A. Prevost (Secretary), Owen Mase and Edward Holbrook (Acting Manager).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1032 S/SWT/2/3/2/4
- Dates of Creation1938-1957
- Physical Description1 folder