This file contains posters advertising the following performers or performances: Signor Spinacuta and his monkey (1768), 'Hop-O-My-Thumb' (1844), 'Calypso and Telemachus' (1865) and Miss (Alice) Marriott playing the part of Hamlet (c. 1865). There are also posters advertising Sadler's Wells Theatre in general, including a poster advertising Sadler's Wells' re-opening as a cinema (1914).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1032 S/SWT/1/3/2/1
- Dates of Creation1768-1914
- Physical Description1 oversize folder