Correspondence relating to the payment of bills incurred for the building and to maintenance work at Sadler’s Wells. Including receipts of cheques for payments made to F. G. Minter Ltd (Building Contractors) and Stanley Hall & Eastern and Robertson (Architects). Including a letter to Sir Reginald Row from the Architects outlining all the proposed work to be done.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1032 S/SWT/2/3/2/5
- Dates of Creation1938-1941
- Physical Description1 folder